TEDDY RABBITS AND BUNNY BEARS (2001)
TEDDY RABBITS & BUNNY BEARS: SONGS FOR CHILDREN (2001)
- our manifesto
Hell Orgy of the Screaming BloodFreaks
) - rave music for the possessed
- our 'public image'
I Love You, Man
- a little tune about male bonding
You Stole My Squid
- a.k.a. Squid Mask Replica
Betty Ford Baby
- old school rap for our pre-K fans
A Gun Named Jesus
- devival music (
England's Plastic Rose
- well, somebody had to say it.
Pome Of Love
- pass the saccharin
- smooth R&B
This is What you Get Because You Suck
- for Eric and Dylan. Play it loud so they can hear it down in Hell.
They Didn't Have Any Heads
- fine work from a promising young junior high school author
Super Star Teenage Slut
- the lost soundtrack to a bad John Hughes teen film
Hot Stuff/Bad Girls
- die, disco, die. Die, die, die.
Eagle on the Beach
- Phil, meet Steve.
We're All Gonna Die
) - some smooth R&B about the futility of existence
Zirconia Bullets of Pure Evil
- recorded live 4/31/01 in Poot, Texas
Please Don't Lay Me Down
- what a long strange CD it's been...
by noted rock critic Eduard deColere
Special bonus track:
Happy Birthday (Hidden Agenda version)
Sponsored by the Natasfosuna Corporation for the Morally Corrupt